Thursday, April 18, 2013

BLONDES HAVE NO FUN

   
   Did you hear the one about the brunette who goes to the doctor? She starts touching every part of her body, saying, "Doctor, it hurts everywhere. My leg hurts, my arm hurts, my neck hurts, and even my head hurts!" The doctor says, "Are you naturally a blonde?" And the girl says, "Why yes, I am. Why do you ask?" The doctor says, "Because your finger is broken."
    Did you hear about the two blondes that were found frozen to death at the drive-in theater?
They went to see "Closed for Winter."

   Why did the blonde stare at the can of frozen orange juice? Because it said concentrate.

    Why do blondes always smile during lightning storms? They think their picture is being taken.

    Why shouldn't blondes have coffee breaks?
It takes too long to retrain them."

No comments:

Post a Comment